Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Welcome to my brain

Do you know what I think about when I see cows? I wonder how their skins can hold all of their stomachs and the rest of their guts inside them. I worry that as I look at them, their stomachs are going to rip and everything is going to pour out of them, intestines in a long rope and organs like disgusting, warm water balloons. I don't want to go near a cow. I don't want any of their guts to get on me when they spontaneously explode. I have no idea when or how this happened, because I didn't feel this way as a kid. It only happened recently, possibly during one of the many long trips to college through acres of farmland. Or possibly slowly, through all of the trips.

So yeah, that first episode of Under the Dome pretty much made me want to die.

1 comment:

  1. And they replay that shot at the beginning of EVERY. EPISODE. It totally freaks out my mother as well.

    It makes me wonder if it's accurate, and if so, how do they know it is...

    ReplyDelete