Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Read Seas Under Red Skies Read-along

Hi folks! It's time for another read-along! And I'm actually on time for this one, so there won't be five posts in a row all about RSURS. If you would like to join the read-along, comment on the post found here at Little Red Reviewer and she will add you to the e-mail list. Or you can just wait until the posts go up on Saturday to get the questions. But make sure to comment on the posts and the other blogs! That is the whole point, after all. A discussion.

I'm assuming this read-along will have the same crew:
Little Red Reviewer
Dark Cargo
SF Signal
My Awful Reviews
Lynn's Book Blog
Scott Lynch's LiveJournal

All posts for the RSURS read-along will continue to use the LLL read along tag.

Reading Schedule:
Week 1 Beginning thru End of Chapter 3, discussion questions go out Thurs April 26, posts go up Sat April 28 - Wk 1 discussion
- My post
Week 2 Reminiscence “The Lady of the Glass Pylon” through end of Chapter 6, discussion questions go out thurs May 3, posts go up Sat May 5 - Wk 2 discussion
- My post
Week 3 Chapter 7 thru end of Chapter 10, discussion questions go out May 10, posts go up May 12 - Wk 3 discussion
- My post

Week 4 Chapter 11 thru end of chapter 13, discussion questions go out May 17, posts go up May 19 - Wk 4 discussion
- My post

Week 5 Chapter 14 to the end, discussion questions go out May 24, posts go up May 26 - Wk 5 discussion
- My post

No comments:

Post a Comment