Thursday, February 2, 2012

Last Night's Awesome

So, last night something awesome happened. My goal was to hit 8k, which would have been about 1,600 words for the day. That's a lot for me, especially lately. Around 7,500 I really started to slow down, and at 7,800 I was really pulling teeth. But somewhere between 7,800 and 8,000 something clicked and I wrote all the way past 9,000 and in about 20 minutes as well. It was a tense scene, the first action scene I've written for it. The other amazing thing is that it was the entire scene from beginning to end. I hope that happens more often. Although I did spend all night at my computer and most nights I won't be able to do that. In any case, IT WAS SO AWESOME.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! Congrats! Here's to many more days like it.

    ReplyDelete