Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some Motivation

First, read this article. It's a goodie.

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't write for weeks. In fact, I'm trying to get myself back into it. I didn't write for a week after finishing the outline, and yesterday I wrote a whopping 256 words. O_o Slowly but surely I guess I'm getting back into it, but I wish it was going a bit faster than slower. I like the story I have in my outline, but I'm dying to have the characters come alive. I need to carve out time at night. I either sleep or stare or at best read, and I hate carrying my laptop in to work and never opening it because I can't keep my eyes awake by the time I get on the train. I need to slow down on the knitting and the quilting, or make time chunks to do each of them. I've been running around a lot lately, and I started going to the gym again, so that is crowding things as well. But that's NO EXCUSE, GINA. =] Get crackin!

No comments:

Post a Comment