Thursday, December 8, 2011

Stressed as all get-out

Here's a not-so-secret-secret about me. I am stressed as fuck right now. Home is stressful, work is stressful, bills are stressful... I'm trying really hard not to be a dipshit about it, and I actually think I'm doing ok. Although I did think the crazy levels of stress would end once I got out of college, and they did for a while, but then LIFE started, ha.

I'm not telling you this because I want everyone to know that, but because you need to understand why I think this blog is awesome: http://confessionsofaworrywart.com/. I can't remember how I found it, maybe Twitter.

I feel really bad laughing at this poor woman's horrors, but honestly it's just so entertaining! And even though I don't worry about the same things she does, it's good to know that I'm not the only one with crazy stupid tendencies. Everyone is a little bit insane, I think, otherwise no one would be interesting.

P.S. Obsessive quilting helps with the stress. (And you thought it was because I wanted to give everyone GIFTS. Psh.)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about all the stress. I hope life lets up on you a little soon!

    For now: quilt on.

    ReplyDelete