Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hugo

GUYS. It's time for winter movies! *squee!* We go to the movies a lot, especially in the summer and winter breaks when all the good ones are out. I don't want to start reviewing all the movies, but I thought a little blurb/ranking could be fun.

I haven't read the book (The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick) but the movie was awesome. Possibly Best Picture nomination awesome (it fits the type). It is a Martin Scorsese film, which originally I was surprised that he would do a kid's flick, but he did a great job making sure it would be good for all the non-kids as well. He had a great story to start with, and he nabbed a bunch of famous people to make it fun. You should definitely go see it.

My rankings so far:
1. Hugo

Haha, the list should get better once I've added more than one movie to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment