Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sup Thursday

So, I had my mouth surgery today, and aside from being terrified like a small child the whole time it really went smoothly. I was numbed up enough to not feel anything and the doctors were super nice. My mouth is full of stitches but he also put glue on top of the stitches so there is nothing raw in my mouth, which is great. I look like Frankenstein just in time for Halloween!

I worked on my quilt for most of the day today, and I now have 2/3 of the blocks finished, and the last one cut. Tomorrow I'll finish sewing those and then trim them all and put the whole thing together, hopefully including the borders too (which I plan to piece together if I have enough extra fabric). Right now I'm going to sit down and go through my story. Things are just fighting me to get sorted out, and I'm obviously not comfortable to start writing it yet, so I think I need to do some more brainstorming. Ugh, so frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment