Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Writing Blogs

I love 'em. They take up 90% of my internet browsing. And their all bookmarked (for the most part) on my [newly created] Blogroll.

I always check up on Susan Dennard's blog, but usually only when she says something snarky on her Twitter and I follow the link posted there. I don't know why I never regularly checked it, because she has a lot of good things to say. In any case, she has a really great list of 13 Blogs All Novelists Should Follow and 13 More Blogs All Novelists Should Follow. I put them all on my own page for my ease of bookmarking, because I want to see which blogs I like from her list. It's going to take me a while to go through them. But, there are some gems there, so I thought I should share.

I'm also re-doing my pages of links, so hang in there while it looks like a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment