Monday, May 2, 2011

Laying down the law

Ok people, this is how it's going to go. I work four days this week. (Friday off, suckahs!) That means I am going to write 4000 words. If I write 3900 words tonight, that means I only have to write 100 words tomorrow and I can have the rest of the week off. If Thursday rolls around and I only have 500 words, it looks like my Friday off is going to be fucked.

That's my goal, and now it's in writing.

In related news, The Wise Man's Fear is amazing and I am completely drinking it in. I have a pile of books I can't wait to read after this one and I don't even care because I could read this for the rest of my life and be happy. Elitist Book Reviews posted their review of it about an hour ago, and I REFUSE to read it until I am finished. Absolutely no spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment