Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's so beautiful!

This is my first post from my new computer! And oh my lordy, I love it! It's amazing how things have progressed that I can spend half as much than what I paid for my old computer and get something with three times the computing power in a base model.

It's an HP Pavilion dm1z, and it's beautiful.

Potable like a netbook, but not shitty like a netbook. Mine is eleven inches (and I am not referring to P's penis), and in tests the processor did much better than the fancy processors. (And yes, P added that lovely parenthetical addition. He didn't believe me when I said I would leave it in the post.) Aside from the annoying habit of highlighting everything and deleting it as I am typing, it's awesome. But the touchpad has a cool feature to turn it off with two taps, which removes this problem.

I could talk about the specs of this computer all day, but I figure that would be boring to any of you reading it. Short story: it's portable, and its beautiful. Now I'll be able to work on my writing on the train!

Also, check out this cool article. I am so ahead of the curve!

No comments:

Post a Comment