Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ugh...

Just... ugh. I haven't gotten anything done in the past week. I haven't written anything, I haven't edited anything... I did go through every single book I own and put them into boxes labeled "Books I will probably never read" and "Books I want to read but don't fit on my shelves," that sort of thing. I guess that counts for doing something, because I can finally see the books I have on my shelves instead of having to hunt through the piles balanced on the edges first. I also didn't go to the gym at all last week. I'm spending all that money for a membership, I have to get my ass moving. I was going to go yesterday, but ended up having to take my cat to the vet instead. Which I am NOT going to complain about because OF COURSE I am going to take my kitty to the kitty doctor, but that doesn't mean it wasn't inconvenient. Why can't there just be more time in the day? I'm sure everyone says that, but seriously, I'm out of my house from 6:30 in the morning to 6:30 at night for work, I get home, eat dinner, and then I have one or two hours to get everything done, including housework, gym, any errands I have to run (not that I actually want to go anywhere once I'm home) before I'm getting seriously tired. It would help a lot if I could be more productive during the hour and a half train ride I have. Talk about a rant... jeez! I just need to seriously get my act together, and really get serious about my time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment