Sunday, February 13, 2011

Moon

I'm a big fan of indie movies. They have better storylines with better writing, and even though many are very simplistic they have a lot more depth and meaning than the Hollywood flash-and-bang. We watched Moon tonight, which is about Sam Bell (played by Sam Rockwell) an astronaut serving out his three year contract for an energy firm on the moon. He unearths a conspiracy, and needless to say it's about him trying to find his way out of it. I don't want to say anything because I don't want to give away what happens. But I will say that it has a very satisfying ending, much better than Ghost Writer (which both P and I thought of, and had an awesome movie and then a totally lame last ten seconds that ruined the rest), and that you should go see it. And now, it's rockin Sunday, and it's time for Californication and Shameless. (Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment