Saturday, November 27, 2010

Road to Perdition Score

The Road to Perdition Original Soundtrack by Thomas Newman is one of my all time favorite albums, which is interesting because while I think the movie is good, it’s really not one of my favorites and I’ve only seen it once or twice all the way through. The album is split between upbeat Prohibition-era music and these grand sweeping chord progressions that give you goosebumps. It’s mostly strings and piano, and it’s my favorite (and first) album to listen to when I need to relax. My favorite track is “Cathedral,” and right behind that is “Rock Island, 1931.” I highly suggest you check it out.

But then again, it’s probably a personal thing that makes me like this album, as opposed to that album over there that you like the best. Either way: (link to album)

No comments:

Post a Comment